iSpending App

Ask any questions you have!

iSpending App

Postby anadeinera » Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:44 am

Hi, I just bought the Deluxe Version of iSpending, and I really really like it, but I do have some issues:

1. I can only view the past, but the App does not allow for seeing future spending.
2. I have loaded many recurring expenses, but they are NOT VISIBLE in the 'Spending' screen...I want to see upcoming expenditures, so I know what to plan for.

Can you add a Calendar view that will include upcoming or recurring expenses and future months in the current year?
I'd really like to see future months in the current year, as of now I can only view the current month, and any PAST activity.

Any thoughts?

Thank you!!!

Anastasia
anadeinera

Re: iSpending App

Postby HanaMobile » Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:14 am

Thank you for the great suggestion. The app currently does not support seeing future spendings. We'll add this in future.
HanaMobile
Site Admin

Postby gabriela » Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:37 am

I have bought Ispending delux and used it for some time and now it dosen't open when i click it. I try to restore my iphone but i got the notification that bought app are on my iphone and haven't been copied on my itunes com so i will lose them and have to purchase them again! Please help me with problem....what is going on, i already payed for app and now sudenly doesn't work any more????????

Thx
gabriela

Postby HanaMobile » Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:47 pm

If you do not have much data, you can safely remove it and install again. You will not be charged twice. Note, you will lose all the data if you delete it!!
HanaMobile
Site Admin

Postby gabriela » Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:28 am

HanaMobile wrote:If you do not have much data, you can safely remove it and install again. You will not be charged twice. Note, you will lose all the data if you delete it!!

I would like to let you know that i did as you describe remove app and instalit again and now i have recived a bill for 1,56EUR!!???!!!AGAIN!!!!!!See below:(:(:(:(
It was not my mistake that app stopped working!!!Please let me know if you can somehow corret this biiling me twice because i do love this app and it truly just didn't open the next day and i didn' do anything- this is not how i image using apps, instale them and than if somthing is wrong with app pay for them again and again......

Billed To:
gabriela.lebic@augeo.si
Gabriela Lebic
Pohorska 6
3000 Celje
SVN Order Number: MGXWFS5XNJ
Receipt Date: 15/02/12
Order Total: 1,59 €
Billed To: American Express .... 1004

Item Developer Type Unit Price

iSpending Deluxe, v1.0.1 (4+)
Write a Review Report a Problem
Hana Mobile App 1,59 €

Order Total: 1,59 €

Please retain for your records
Please See Below For Terms And Conditions Pertaining To This Order.

iTunes Store
You can find the iTunes Store Terms of Sale and Sales Policies by launching your iTunes application and clicking on Terms of Sale or Sales Policies

Answers to frequently asked questions regarding the iTunes Store can be found at http://www.apple.com/uk/support/itunes/store/
gabriela

Return to Main