Alarm Music Clock

Ask any questions you have!

Alarm Music Clock

Postby cdmkeller » Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:00 pm

Hello,

Have just bougt your Music Alarm Clock, because I would like to be wakened by some of my Music on my iPad.

Sleep funktion works perfect, playing Music out of one of my playlists, exactly as I defined it. :P ;)

The App "wakes up" exactly as defined (even when the App has been closed before out of the Taskbar - as well as it is active there)! ;)
But all I hear is one of the wakeup Signals (don't know which since only an iPod music List has been selected) instead of the Music out of my playlist. :evil:

Since the sleeper funktion works fine with the same settings, there must be something else I dind't set up as it should??? :?:

Do I have evtually keep the Music Clock open on the Main screen? Can I use the sleeper as last action at night and just let my iPhone go to "sleep" alone? :oops:

Hoping you'll help me, :mrgreen:

Yours

Chris Keller ck@csbkeller.de
cdmkeller

Re: Alarm Music Clock

Postby HanaMobile » Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:05 am

Thanks for using the product. To wake up to the selected music, you have to keep the app running as the front app and it's highly suggested to keep the iphone plugged in on external power to avoid draining much battery. If you close the app, the app will schedule a timer to wake you up, in this case, iPhone does not support music alarm.
HanaMobile
Site Admin

Postby Alexander9871 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:30 pm

Thanks for using the product and enjoy your weekend ................
Alexander9871

Postby HanaMobile » Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:26 am

enjoy
HanaMobile
Site Admin

Return to Main