Only need to purchase Pro version once!!

Ask any questions you have!

Only need to purchase Pro version once!!

Postby HanaMobile » Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:56 pm

Do not worry if you have multiple iPhone/iPad devices or restoring it from computer. You do NOT need to pay for twice. It's also free for you to use on other iPhone/iPad after you purchase pro version once.

Just click the purchase button again on your another iPhone/iPad, remember to use the same account as you purchase, at first it will ask you confirming to buy, go ahead(no worry, you won't be charged again as long as you use the same account)it will say you have purchased, do you want to get it free? select yes.
HanaMobile
Site Admin

Re: Only need to purchase Pro version once!!

Postby andymy » Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:17 am

I am the user of rdesktop in my iPhone and iPad
It is very user friendly and stable
However, when I changed the phone to Andriod type, I cannot find your apps :(
Do you have any schedule on this?
andymy

Postby HanaMobile » Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:00 am

Thank you for being our user. Unfortunately we do not have an android version yet. We do have schedule to develop an android version of iRemoteDesktop.
HanaMobile
Site Admin

Postby zhangrl01 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:13 pm

I purchased the Backgrounds Pro, however, I replaced the new IPHONE4S, reinstall the program, enter the program, click on the top right corner of the screen to upgrade to the VIP ".Prompted to upgrade to the VIP "need to be deducted from the APPLE ID of" 12RMB.APPLE ID does not have enough cash.APP STORE Tip: "can not be in the shopping".But you is not to say
Only need to purchase Pro version once! "That I should now how to do this?
zhangrl01

Postby ylimemarie » Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:42 am

What is offered in the Connect My Mac Pro Version that is not available in the free version?
ylimemarie

Postby Blah » Sat May 19, 2012 2:26 pm

Well I purchased it twice so now what?i installed free version and decided to upgrade from there.but after I realized that I could not find a lock within the app I thot maybe I needed to actually download the deluxe version since it's the exact same app!but I got charged when I upgraded from free and also when I installed the deluxe version.extremely unhappy about this but it went through with no time to cancel since I was already browsing the app store logged into my apple id.it would have been easier to get over if I could sync from the free/pro version to the deluxe but there's no way
to do that.
Blah

Postby HanaMobile » Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:38 pm

You can always ask apple for a refund.
HanaMobile
Site Admin

Return to Main