Free Convert WMV to DVD with Easy WMV to DVD Converter

Any questions about Connect My Mac

Free Convert WMV to DVD with Easy WMV to DVD Converter

Postby vivian201223 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:36 pm

"I have a lot of HD WMV movies and I want to burn to DVD so that I can enjoy on my TV using DVD recorder. But how can I burn HD WMV to DVD on my PC? Thanks!"

It is not easy for you to play WMV files directly on DVD, you will need to convert WMV to DVD for directly playback on DVD player. Then, a third-party software such as WMV to DVD Converter becomes a necessity, with WMV to DVD Converter, you can easily convert WMV to DVD.

I tried multiple online programs who promised to do a good video to DVD creating, few of them did what they said except for one program named iOrgsoft WMV to DVD Converter. Yeah, this one, maybe some of you have already heard about it.

Great, let me say something about WMV to DVD Converter, it is a 100% clean shareware, simple to use and stable, and above all, it do as it said, fast convert WMV to DVD while still keep the origianl quality of WMV, you can either get your DVD with NTSC or PAL with aspect ratio as 4:3 or 16:9.

Besides converting WMV to DVD, WMV to DVD Converter is also able to convert other video files to DVD, burn AVI to DVD, convert MOV to DVD, create DVD from MP4 etc. And the most amazing features is that, it offers you fexible options for you to customize your DVD with rich DVD template. Just feel free tp explore more.

Step by step to convert WMV to DVD with WMV to DVD Converter
Step 1: Free download DVD Creator and install it in your computer. You can see its main interface.

Step 2: Load video files
Click "File" button on the toolbar or click "File > Import" option from the main menu to load the video files you want to burn into the file list
WMV to DVD Creator supports a large variety of video formats and you can burn AVI, MPEG, WMV, MP4, MOV, MTS, M2TS, MKV,etc. to DVD disc.

Step 3: Create DVD menu
On the right of the panel below the Customize DVD Menu, there are three templates named LifeSeries, CartoonSeries, NatureSeries for you to choose from LifeSeries, select your favorite template from thisWindow to create a DVD menu instantly.

For further editing, please click the red circle setting button on your desired template to open "Customize" Window, where you can do the following settings like Background, Menu Title, Button Style an Frame.

Step 4: Adjust output settings and Start creating DVD
Click "Burn" button at the right bottom of the file list to start burning. meanwhile set up the Destination: Insert a recordable disc, and choose the disc you insert from the "Destination" drop-down list. Or choose "Save iso to" option to back up your video files onto your hard disk as ISO file

Optional: If you want to cut your video shorter, you can click the "Scissor" button next to the video you imported to help you clip your video by either setting the start time and the end time or drag the two slider bars to do it.

For detailed information, please Google iOrgsoft DVD Maker
vivian201223

Return to Connect My Mac